[Foundation-l] Report from Frankfurt - October 2006

oscar oscar.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 12:49:43 UTC 2006

you may not be aware of this, but my report is designed to be the first in a
series of updates, designed for quick delivery and some comprehensive
information about the retreat, details will of course follow, but not just
by me. this takes time, people!!

whatever may have happened to the "assume good faith": a critical look is
always appreciated, but i feel like maybe next time i shouldn't sacrifice
yet another night's sleep again, there seem to be implicit expectations in
view of the reactions? there are however no solutions "out of a box"; it is
a step by step process, please bear with it.

best,
oscar