[Foundation-l] please remove my moderating bits

oscar oscar.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 08:55:34 UTC 2006

On 10/25/06, Walter van Kalken <walter at vankalken.net> wrote:
<snip>

On some projects I still have moderating bits, I hereby ask the stewards
> to take these bits away as I do not wish to spend to much time anymore
> on the projects, I might shout a bit from the sideline.

dear waerth,

{{done}} - lemme know if i forgot something?)
looking forward to hearing from you again at some time, be it shouting from
the sideline to the wikimedians, irl in bangkok (since it's the way from
europe to taipeh) or on tv perhaps, or talking on skype?
keep heart and i do hope your actor's career will further develop as well as
it has so far i gather.

all the best and greetings,
oscar