[Foundation-l] Some question about Wikimedia Hong Kong

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:35:36 UTC 2006

If you live there, and find enough people who want that as well, you
can think about it. I can imagine very well that in very big countries
such as china, russia, US etc a number of chapters could be set up
anyway. It is not reaonable to have general assemblees for your hobby
where you have to fly for several hours to attend. so, when there are
enought people, they can make a proposal for the chapters committee I
guess :)

Lodewijk