[Foundation-l] Proposed guidelines in our IRC channels

Tangotango tangotango at wikignome.net
Mon Oct 23 14:54:18 UTC 2006

Hi, I'm in the process of asking the other bootcampers their opinions
regarding this matter. One thing to note that at #wikipedia-bootcamp we have
two bots that report information specific to the English Wikipedia (people
requesting help via the {{helpme}} template, and new topics to the Help
desk, New contributors' help page and Requests for feedback), which may not
be desirable for users of other projects. Therefore, it /might/ be better to
create a new channel, but as I said, I'm still asking around. I'll keep you
posted.

Cheers,

Tangotango