[Foundation-l] Planned change to default IP blocking behavior

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Wed Oct 18 19:55:18 UTC 2006

I would agree with switching the boxes - we need to assume good faith
with blocks, not the opposite. However, I agree that a lot of blocks
would need the box ticking - it would make sysops without scripts
think about it before hitting the button.

Just my thoughts.

On 18/10/06, P. Birken <pbirken at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2006/10/18, meta.sj at gmail.com <meta.sj at gmail.com>:
>
> > Hear, hear!  Halvor, I like this train of thought.   ---SJ
>
> Really? I consider the theory that people who write I FUCKED YOUR
> MAMA! into articles might turn into brilliant contributors one day,
> because we let them do it to be not so well thought out.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Philipp

	—Xyrael / Sean Whitton ~ Knowledge is power, but only wisdom is liberty
		sean at silentflame.com | xyrael.net