[Foundation-l] Dream a little...

Sam Korn smoddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 08:49:52 UTC 2006

On 10/17/06, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Please, please tell me that you are not meaning to
> imply that en.WP's preferences should be factor in
> deciding if development resources are allocated
> towards a fucntionality for the Wikisource projects.

Well, actually, pretty much "yes".  Not "preferences", certainly, but
the deployment of development resources should always depend on the
demand.

So a project for en.wikisource that was not needed for en.wikipedia
would have lower priority than one for en.wikisource alone.  But a
project for en.wikipedia alone would have lower priority than one
needed by both en.wikipedia and en.wikisource.

--
Sam