[Foundation-l] Closing inactive Wikinewses

Ilya Haykinson haykinson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 02:37:58 UTC 2006

I would place a much shorter window on the inactivity threshold --
perhaps 1 month.

I second the suggestion for the higher reactivation requirement, as
well -- it encourages the redevelopment of a community. One must
notice though that the reactivating users may not at all be related to
the originating users, and yet they would have this higher burden of
rounding up members.  I would suggest that in response we should be
quicker at unlocking the wiki once the votes are in.

-ilya haykinson