[Foundation-l] Wikinews language coordinator needed

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue Oct 17 02:36:25 UTC 2006

On 10/17/06, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Thanks for all the messages offering to help. I'm handing the role
> over to Craig Spurrier, who is responsible for the print edition of
> the English Wikinews and has been putting it out like clockwork. This
> will, I hope, ensure that new language edition requests for Wikinews
> will also be handled reliably. Thanks, Craig, for your help in this.

To clarify (once more), Craig is simply a volunteer who has committed
to looking at the Wikinews language page and the status of the
requests, and move them from one page to another. This is not an
official position or anything like that. Anyone else can help, too,
but it's good to have at least one person who pledges to do so on a
regular basis.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.