[Foundation-l] Fundraising season launch

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 22:04:37 UTC 2006

 > Jimmy, Florence - shall we prepare a detailed vision statement on
 > Board Wiki? I volunteer to take a first stab at the structure.

The vision and mission is listed in the programm of the board retreat.
The board retreat start next week.
I think we best wait till the board retreat to start working on it.
of course, it would be real cool if you can take a first stab at it !

 > Samuel - can you pass on some promotional materials re: the OLPC
 > partnership to the Fundraising Committee?

I am not favorable to the concept of making a joint fundraising with
another organisation. As for OLPC, they were already part of our last
press release in august...

ant