[Foundation-l] Fundraising season launch

A. Özgür Erdemli dbl2010 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 21:11:54 UTC 2006

In general we should be aware of upcomming financial shortages and we should
aware of upcomming needs so we can create a plan and work on it in advance.
All these reminds me the importance of "Financial
committee"<http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Financial_committee&action=edit>and
"Fundraising
committee <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_committee>", so
everything could be in order.