[Foundation-l] Fundraising season launch

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:14:11 UTC 2006

Hoi,
When we are seriously going to ask for money for specific purposes, you may
want to read what was written already a long time ago. The idea is that not
everybody is able to support specific parts of our project in the
traditional way but is able and willing to help financially what is of
specific interest to them.

A good example of this were these people who spammed our mailinglist but
were willing to donate to Wikinews, something that is not really possible
right now..

Thanks,
    GerardM

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Donations:Putting_your_money_where_your_mouth_is