[Foundation-l] Bosnian WikiNews translations complete, ready for launch

Vernes Seferovic vseferovic at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 20:41:40 UTC 2006

The Bosnian WikiNews translations have been completed by mostly myself
(User:Kseferovic) and another user (User:Emx). I ask that the Bosnian
WikiNews be launched. All of the text has been checked for spelling and
gramatical errors. We would like the typical domain (bs.wikinews.org) be
opened for us. Everything is complete from templates to pages. We are ready
for launch.

(The Pre-Launch site said we had to post here in order for the WikiNews to
be launched)

Thank you and Greetings, User:Kseferovic

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Kseferovic