[Foundation-l] New channel operators channel

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Sat Oct 7 16:25:26 UTC 2006

#wikimedia-ops has just been launched to allow people to get help from
channel operators quickly and efficiently. It's also a place for
co-ordinating efforts on mass attacks, but it's not private and is
open to all. We've started off with ops for all access-modifying
existing operators, and autovoice for all other operators. Let myself
or Mark_Ryan know if you haven't been given this.

We hope this is a useful resource on IRC, and as always are totally
open to discussion and comments. Thank you.

	—Xyrael / Sean Whitton ~ Knowledge is power, but only wisdom is liberty
		sean at silentflame.com | xyrael.net