[Foundation-l] [Wikimediauk-l] Royal Society archives online until December

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Tue Oct 3 21:35:56 UTC 2006

At 06:37 -0700 26/9/06, Birgitte SB wrote:
>Someone left a note on Wikisource about these going
>offline in December.  I know at least one editor has
>begun downloading these.  If anyone would like to
>help, I am sure we could use it.  Of course don't get
>yourself in trouble if you fall under UK legal
>jurisitiction.

I have downloaded one paper and started to read it.

"A memoir of the Theory of Mathemtical Form" by A. B. Kempe, M. A., F. R. S.

Received May 18, Read June 18 1885.

It runs to 70 pages, and has diagrams and formulae, and italics.

This was done for personal research, and hence is 100% legal.

Gordon Joly
London
UK