[Foundation-l] Ensuring veracity of articles based on print sources

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:22:11 UTC 2006

For those books not mentioned in Google, we would of course do our best to
compile a list. Then once the list is made, knowing Google, it would only be
a matter of time that the list of old books would be listed on Google,
therefore making my testing mechanism work.

If we were to compile a list of these books, we'd probably have to protect
these pages from editing to prevent misuse/fraud.