[Foundation-l] Porchesia atonement

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 13:43:53 UTC 2006

--- David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is how to come up with a sources
> criterion that can't be hoaxed.
>
> There's enough trouble with stupid AFD nominations
> on en:wp by people
> who couldn't find the subject on Google and presumed
> it therefore
> didn't exist.
>
> Will we forbid print sources unless a scan is lodged
> with the WMF?
>

> - d.

Obviously not (Copyright?).  I think you are beind
sarcastic, but it is hard to be ceratain.  "How to
come up with a sources criterion that can't be hoaxed"
is only a the problem with the proposed solution of
requiring sources.  I think this is large enough
problem that requiring sources should be thrown out of
consideration for this particular problem.

Birgitte SB