[Foundation-l] Taipei chosen to host Wikimania 2007

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 23:55:22 UTC 2006

Perhaps you do not realize this, but you are listed as
being on the jury.  This is probably what led to such
confusion regarding you role in the selection.  This
is the only mention I could find on the composition of
the jury.  In all fairness I stopped looking when I
found this assuming it was correct.

"Original jury comprises of the members of the Board :
Angela, Anthere, Jimmy Wales, Michael Davis, Tim
Shell, to which will be added the new Board member
elected in September to replace Angela, and also the
core organisation team of Wikimania 2006: Phoebe
Ayers, Austin Hair, Samuel Klein and Delphine Ménard.
Other members are: Andrew Lih. Other members may be
added later."
[http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2007/Bids#Shortlist]

Birgitte SB