[Foundation-l] Porchesia

Luiz Augusto lugusto at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 13:57:24 UTC 2006

WikiMedia isn't only WikiPedia. I'm on wikibreak in anothers wikis and now
edit only in Wikisource. I can't find any problem with encyclopedic articles
because my home wiki is intended to host only primary sources.

English Wikipedia have your on mailing list and wikipedia-l is intended to
be a mailing list for global issues on Wikipedia projects. The
question of credibility
is relevant to all Wikimedia projects, but attempts in talk about
encyclopedia credibility is not relevant to all Wikimedia projects.

[[:m:User:555]]