[Foundation-l] Foundation-l summary for 1st week October

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:14:31 UTC 2006

I think it is a very good initiative to keep the communities informed
of what's going on. Just a small idea, maybe it would be good to make
the core words in the topics bold, or put the title or just some
keywords in front of it in bold? That way people can even more easily
filter out what they can use.
Maybe the transcom could think about translations or try to contact
people who might be interested? (Maybe even just a selection of the
summary even)

Greetings, Lodewijk