[Foundation-l] Vandalism and small wikis

Darko Bulatovic mail at itam.ws
Thu Nov 30 13:00:04 UTC 2006

geni wrote:
> On 11/30/06, Darko Bulatovic <mail at itam.ws> wrote:
>
>> That is very specific case, As in Switzerland live Italians, Germans and
>> Franks.
>>

> No. Switzerland has proved itself to be independent of these rather
> firmly for quite a number of centuries.
>
> Switzerland also has a few Romansh speakers.
>

>> Sabine,
>> When I come here my idea was to collaborate and cooperate with others.
>> If that was not the case we could make our own wikipedia. But that is
>> not the case.
>> I agree with you about humans but I will add: Human also have
>> stereotypes, mis understanding, limited knowledge about specific topics
>> and dont judge always the same in same cases.
>>

> However there is no need for a separate wikipedia unless it can be
> shown there is a language barrier.

Will we ask for it or talk here if we don't thing there is language
barrier? This started to look like philosophic question. We already get
proposal from Serbian community, also we wait from Croatian community
and Bosnian community. But for now there is no consensus between them.
If there ever be one we will participate.