[Foundation-l] Vandalism and small wikis

Christophe Millet kipmaster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 09:03:56 UTC 2006

> But there are many articles on wikipedia that promote nationalism with
> support of some facts or invented ones. Montenegrin related articles are
> good examples, please see discussion on some of them and you will see
> what happen there. If you stop Montenegrin wikipedia I don't see how
> that will help in this effort? I think that will just do opposite. On
> other languages cold be the same ( As I know it is on some Balkan
> versions).

I thought that mixing different cultures in the same wiki was a way to
reach NPOV...
If there are a Montenegrin wp, and a Serbian wp, will we not have
a Montenegrin version of the history and a Serbian version of the history?
I don't see how this is NPOV...

Or maybe I didn't understand well (quite possible), then please explain.

Regards,
Kip.