[Foundation-l] Wikipedia ne fonctionne plus en Tunisie

Michiel Sikma michiel at thingmajig.org
Mon Nov 27 09:15:35 UTC 2006

Perhaps you can ask him if there was anything controversial going on
in Tunesia lately. Such as politicians or policemen involved in
scandals; if this is an act of censorship, then that's the alley we
need to be finding our answers in. It could otherwise have been a
decision that was made before, not in response to recent events,
which was only just recently put into effect. I think only Tunesians
will be able to tell us the reason.

Op 26-nov-2006, om 18:58 heeft Mohamed Ibrahim het volgende geschreven:

> can anything be done to see what's the reason behind that?

Michiel Sikma <michiel at thingmajig.org>
Web designer and programmer