[Foundation-l] Wikipedia ne fonctionne plus en Tunisie

Mohamed Ibrahim mido.architect at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 21:02:56 UTC 2006

I've heard nothing about this in fact,
However, I can't see a reason for this blockage.
nothing that happened lately that could trigger such an action
I've left a message in the village pump and hope someone will confirm this
or hopefully deny it
also, there are 2 Tunisian wikipedians that I know of in Arabic wikipedia,
both didn't edit from yesterday morning
I hope this's just a coincidence, I've sent one of them an e-mail to ask
about this.

I hope that this is just a rumor and get a confirmation on this.

--
Mido