[Foundation-l] Permissions page on wikimediafoundation.org?

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 09:59:56 UTC 2006

> On 23/11/06, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Press
>
> > Oh, *marvellous*. I've always faffed about what to do with "can we use
> > your logo" OTRS queries.
>

> Yep! And if the editability of that page is a problem, [[Contact us]]
> on the foundation wiki now says "LOOK, JUST USE OUR LOGOS, OK?!"

Can we have a blanket blurb for "I'd like to use a screenshot of the
site", too? I understand that one's legally flakier due to it
containing content which is not ours, but a permission to use all the
bits of it which are ours and a reassuring remark about fair-use for
display purposes or somesuch...

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk