[Foundation-l] Commons reuse FAQ page

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 22:43:45 UTC 2006

Since I just linked it from the wikimediafoundation.org contact page,
I suppose this page should really be finished ...

  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Reusing_content_outside_Wikimedia

That is: a simple *one or two sentence* explanation of how to simply
satisfy each of our common free-content licences, simple enough that
the people who keep calling us asking to reuse articles or pictures
will read this instead and know just what to do. Please help!

(As noted at top, it should probably be moved to meta, but I suspect
we should finish it where it is first.)

- d.