[Foundation-l] Corporate contacts

oscar oscar.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 12:42:54 UTC 2006

of course i am willing to share, but the whole point with *high level
contacts* is that they in general go through a personal connection which
should not be bypassed in the first instance.
pursuing this kind of contacts must generally begin with concretely
involving the people with these contacts in my experience.
(the above is not stating anything contrary, but rather complementary)

best,
oscar