[Foundation-l] out of your mind....

reduxwikipedia reduxwikipedia at ig.com.br
Wed Nov 22 20:53:53 UTC 2006

This is just right off the top of my head, but what about The Degree
Confluence Project (home page: http://www.confluence.org/)?

They aren't a wiki, but their entries are text and images submitted
willingly and freely by volunteers.  If I remember correctly, those willing
to upload anything need to fill an online form releasing all the material -
their howto page explains how to submit material
(http://www.confluence.org/howto/visitsubmit.php).  Furthermore, they've
been around for a few years with relative success, so it's not a "new
thing".

I'm not sure if that is what would interest you, Ant, but I thought it would
be worth at least bringing it up.

All the best,

Redux