[Foundation-l] wikicouncil

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 23:29:02 UTC 2006

Too many words... and too many "unquoted" words. Plz quote.

I agree with Anthere. Please extends your mind. For some reality the
wikicouncil it's a way to understand other realities...

I know that to have a space in Wikipedia people *must* have a space in
English Wikipedia, besides English Wikipedia it's 50% of Wiki**** and
the Wikicouncil could be the way to understand that we are at crossroad:
still remains a localized and focused project... to become an
heterogeneous project (not globalized, but heterogeneous).

The Wikicouncil could be the way to understand that there are other
realities and to offer to the board an ear given to these.

Is there a "digital divide" in Wiki*****. Yes, there is and it's could
be a big problem. Plz, think about this situation... the special means
to go over the "Digital Divide" has got a special "Digital Divide" inside.

Crazy situation.

Ilario^_^