[Foundation-l] Foundation logo : pain and suffering

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Nov 16 23:01:17 UTC 2006

> People selling T-shirts with the logo on outside wikimedia and OS
> events?

Go for it.

> Someone useing it as the symbol for their softwear?

As long as they don't call it MediaWiki ...
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.