[Foundation-l] Digital Tipping Point doc. video footage

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 15 05:45:15 UTC 2006

There's a collaborative documentary on the open source / free culture
movement in the works:
http://www.digitaltippingpoint.com/

Interestingly enough, they're using CC-BY-SA (rather than the usual
NC/ND), and making their video footage available for remixing. What is
currently available can be found at:
http://www.archive.org/details.php?identifier=digitaltippingpoint

Specifically, the list of items:
http://www.archive.org/browse.php?field=/metadata/subject&mediatype=movies&collection=digitaltippingpoint

Lots of good stuff there, some of which might also be useful to add to
Wikimedia projects directly.  I hope they do make a documentary as
well -- an up-to-date resourcre for evangelism would be very useful.

--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.