[Foundation-l] [Wikitech-l] Java becomes Open Source, what next?

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 11:41:54 UTC 2006

Alternatively, we can make the process much more bureaucratic. It'll suck,
but Java is a harsh mistress. What I was thinking was that code could be
submitted, then it'd have to be audited by a developer (or anyone approved
by the Foundation to evaluate Java), make sure it's appropriate, then add to
the site thusly.

Yes, I know, bureaucratic, but we can't afford to have our sites screwed up
because of a single vandal. (At least text vandalism is revertable.)