[Foundation-l] [Commons-l] Bands from Brazil - Why?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 23:42:04 UTC 2006

On 13/11/06, Artur Fijałkowski <wiki.warx at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2006/11/14, Barcex <lv.cabc at gmail.com>:

> >     Just because Portuguese Wikipedia also closed uploads recently, adopting
> > the same policy than the Spanish Wikipedia.

> Nice that everybody was informed ...

Again: What do you think Commons was created for?

> ps. 6 days left and I start shooting to people

Note to Foundation-L: Artur is proposing to block all es: and pt:
contributors to Commons to save Commons admin work. That this goes
against the actual purpose of Commons as a service project to other
Wikimedia projects seems to have escaped him. Can someone rein him in?

- d.