[Foundation-l] Fundraising idea

Rory Stolzenberg rory096 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 19:54:47 UTC 2006

Perhaps the person who has a lot of money to donate wants to help the WMF to
get even more money than if he had just donated it anonymously. Products
tend to be greater than sums, so if there's a way for us to multiply instead
of add, then we get more money. You're wrong that money isn't important-
with more money, we could afford more servers and be more reliable and
faster.