[Foundation-l] Domains

Damian Finol damian at igluve.org
Mon Nov 6 19:12:33 UTC 2006

Hello,

A small report on this too:

Wikipedia.org.ve has been registered by a squatter, is not for sale yet
but is not being used either (DNS is wrong)

Wikimedia.org.ve has been registered by me and is currently being used
to setup the Venezuelan Chapter, like I've said in previous posts if the
chapter doesn't go through, we'll happily cede/donate the domain to the
foundation.

The good thing about the Venezuelan NIC is that you have to be
physically in Venezuela to register a domain (It requires a deposit in a
Bank that's only in Venezuela).

If there are other .ve domains that we should secure, please let me know
  through email.

Regards,

Damian Finol.