[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2007 Team Bulletin, 5 November, 2006

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 08:02:46 UTC 2006

Hoi,
Would you really believe that these same people would not be interested
in being on the program committee if it were in Turin?

PS the way you manifest your displeasure for losing the 2007 Wikimania
makes you a poor loser. If anything you provide excellent arguments not
to have a Wikimania in Italy in a future. It is sad that you do not
understand this and, I hope other Italian Wikimedians will help you
appreciate this.

Thanks,
    GerardM