[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2007 Team Bulletin, 5 November, 2006

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 01:57:52 UTC 2006

--- Gatto Nero <gattonero at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2006/11/6, Angela <beesley at gmail.com>:
>
> > > Cute, quite the same members who made the
> decision of the hosting city.
> >
> > No, it isn't. Please stop making accusations.
>
> Sj, you (Angela), Fuzheado, Brassratgirl... as far
> as i remember (we
> had no official jury list).
> 4 of 9 members of the committee.
> 45% of the Program Committee.
> It's no accusation: it's math (and facts).
>
> No other comments.

Actually Anthere provided a list of jury members some
time ago.

http://mail.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2006-October/010772.html

I don't see how the program committee has anything to
do with the location chosen.  This is one of the
things that I imagine would be quite similar at any
location.  I don't see a problem here.

Birgitte SB