[Foundation-l] Project proposal: Lookup directory wiki

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 14:56:59 UTC 2006

On 05/11/06, Virgil Ierubino <virgil.ierubino at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have suggested a new project at:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Lookup_directory_wiki . Please have a look.
>
> In short, the wiki has information on any person or organisation on the
> planet. The page explains this concept in more detail.
> Tell me what you think!

"Wikistalk" for short?
1- how is it educational?
2- how do you verify someone is who they claim to be?
3- you have a section on 'vanity' but curiously not one on 'privacy'.
I am not really convinced that 'information should be free'
successfully translates into 'I have an innate right to know about
every private individual on the planet'.

regards,
Brianna
user:pfctdayelise