[Foundation-l] benefactors page

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 14:40:06 UTC 2006

On 11/3/06, Daniel Mayer <maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Benefactors
> > Also, would there be any new names we could add to the list of
> > benefactors. Most is at best early 2006. No big support since then ?
> > I would actually suggest we put the most recent donations top down rather
> > than down to top.
>
> Keeping this page up-to-date should be the responsibility of a few different committees; fundcom,
> events, and special projects (IIRC, that is were the grants function is).

How about a special interest group or taskforce of people relevant
from committees (in this case, three)?

Sometimes Sabine and I talked wrapping of interests and activities
between Language committee and Translation committee and that idea
came to me consequently. If we find several committee are involved in
a same issue, special team of already rattified committee members
would be more easily set up than another new committee which would be
required the Board approval.

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org