[Foundation-l] Fw: [sorabia] CIA creates computer spy system using Wikipedia's software

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 02:38:44 UTC 2006

Jimmy gave a speech to the intelligence community earlier this year.
We were independently contacted by the State Department some months
ago to submit forms to allow the US Government to proceed with use of
MediaWiki.  This was the subject of some talks at Wikimania in
Cambridge this summer.

This is, in other words, not new news (at least to us).