[Foundation-l] problem page on the ar: wikipedia

Mohamed Ibrahim mido.architect at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 13:14:58 UTC 2006

Hello,

The Arabic Embassy is mentioned on meta as all other embassies and can be
easily contacted, any of the admins will reply to u, the current ambassador
is absent and likely will be replaced soon.
I've left a msg about this particular issue in homosexual_talk, you can
leave a message about what you want in the embassy page in English so u can
get a contact to talk to or in the pump in Arabic. also the wiki-ar is a
good place to leave your messages, despite being inactive currently but most
active wikipedians and admins are already subscribed.

Embassy:
http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7:%D8%B3%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9
Pump:
http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7:%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86