[Foundation-l] Dual-Licensing Wiktionary :fr ?

Jerome Banal jerome.banal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 11:40:58 UTC 2006

Salut,

Thanks for this detailed explanation Gerard.
So if I sum up the whole thing, actually, you can already grab a lot of
contents for wikt:fr, but changing the license would made grabbing
definitions somewhat safer, am I right?

Right now, reactions here seem pretty positive to try a license change and I
did not see someone from the board screaming at this idea :-) Nobody is
against starting a discussion/poll about this? A local one or a Meta one?

Thanks for any comment,
Jerome