[Foundation-l] Isn't it getting to be time...

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Thu May 25 06:29:54 UTC 2006

...for a fundraiser?

Admittedly, I don't know the current state of finances, though I get
people asking me about it. But I assume money is still needed, and
recently encountering what seemed like server load difficulties reminds
me of it. There are of course other needs like staffing (not least
someone to manage the day-to-day financial things, which might allow for
better reporting on the subject as well).

Anyway, it's been more than five months since we started the last one.
By the time we're ready to kick off, it might be six. We've contemplated
quarterly fundraisers before, and certainly twice a year should hardly
qualify as much of an inconvenience for people.

--Michael Snow