[Foundation-l] Term of service?

arnomane at gmx.de arnomane at gmx.de
Tue May 23 10:54:01 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, 23. Mai 2006 10:26 schrieb Andre Engels:
> I don't see the connection between your reasons and my message.

The connection is that admins are seen as some kind of superman and in the end
admins expect from each other the same too and then you have nice revert- and
block-unblock-wars because the admins think the action of each other is
against policy $foobar. The consequence is that admins themselves take their
actions too serious and too political and loose joy.

And regular voting and "terms of service" policies and thus no ethusiastic
collaboration are the deeper reason behind that frustration. Not some recent
controversy.

Arnomane