[Foundation-l] Term of service?

Johan Bos skatinghacker at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 16:02:48 UTC 2006

The Dutch Wikipedia (NL.wiki) has this policy. After each year, people can
make objections against an administrator. When no objections appear within
one week, nothing happens. When there is at least one objection, there will
be a vote, in which the administrator has to get at least 75% support. We
organize this every three month, to re-elect the administrators whose year
end in that quarter. Normally all administrators are re-elected, bus
especially too inactive moderators loose support.

Johan Bos (Jcb)