[Foundation-l] correcting a big usability problem

Austin Hair adhair at gmail.com
Sun May 21 07:39:30 UTC 2006

Section editing is certainly counterintuitive for most, especially for
sections more than a paragraph or two long—I invariably edit a section
after I've read it, meaning I have to scroll/page back up for the
link, and I remember it taking a while for me to get used to this.
What's more, the link actually comes before the section heading, so
only a graphical, CSS-enabled browser will display it in anything
approaching a reasonable way.

Although this thread was spawned by the one on site design, MediaWiki
usability really isn't an issue for foundation-l.  I'm sure it's of
interest to many here, however, and perhaps it'll result in more
widespread interest in improving it.

Austin