[Foundation-l] Contact in Thailand - @Jimbo

Johan Bos skatinghacker at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 19:49:10 UTC 2006

Dear Jimbo,

You should know one thing. I am a native Dutch speaker, so I could perfectly
follow all the communication around the troubles with Waerth. I also read
some of the communications towards you and I concluded that you have been
misinformed a bit. The internation messages which I read did totally not
represent the matter in a righteous way. Let me state one thing quite clear:

¡Waerth would never have abused his stewardship or his being a press
contact!

Your conclusions are at least partly based on false information and you have
been impeded too much by your disability of understanding Dutch.

Regards,

Johan Bos (Jcb)