[Foundation-l] Contact in Thailand

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Sat May 20 01:25:54 UTC 2006

>In this situation, he was simply reiterating a position on behalf of his
>client, one that had already been communicated privately to Waerth.

Really ???? Can someone resend that private communication that I should
have received than. I for one have never received this. Unless you mean
a mail earlier today by Brad ..... I didn't read it that way. Anyway the
fact that people do not *assume good faith* while I have done these kind
of things before are really disappointing me. I have always taken great
care. Start reading Dutch and listen to my radiointerviews and read my
newspaperintervieuws than come back and make assumptions. Just because
they haven't been done in the Anglosaxon speech, and I am not a native
speaker of the imperialistic lingo doesn't mean that I am some backward
hick who needs a nanny on every step that he takes.

> I trust he will graciously receive Waerth's apology and we need not air
>this matter further. If the prospects for collaboration with this
>organization in Thailand seem promising, hopefully Waerth can get them
>in touch with the Special Projects committee to work out the details.

Delivering them to a selfappointed wikibureaucracy not recognized by the
community? We will see, in Asia it is all about face, if I have the
slightest feeling I could loose face with contacts that I have been
working on for a long time if someone not familiair with Thai culture
and Thai sensitivities takes over I will rather save my own face.

Learn to have faith all selfappointed bureaucrats. Just because I do no
life in Europe/North America doesn't mean I am not worthy.

Your pile of trash,
Waerth/Walter