[Foundation-l] Contact in Thailand

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 23:17:05 UTC 2006

Hi Waerth

I think that is fine you go and contact these people. I'll be happy if
something gets out of it.

As for "speaking in the name of the Foundation"... in truth Walter,
board members should not themselves speak *in the name* of the Foundation.

It is not because any of us have an opinion than the others will have
the same opinion. Technically, none of us should do that.

Just present yourself as a long time wikipedian, that should be fine I
guess. You have to remember that most people outside understand
*nothing* of the way we are organised. As long as you do not make
believe others that you are allowed to make decisions in the name of the
Foundation, that's fine. Just make that clear.

Ant