[Foundation-l] Free advertising on Wikipedia

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Mon May 1 03:00:25 UTC 2006

> A list of pages which I suspect of having low edit-oral-ness (whatever
> that is) of their external links is now available.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gmaxwell/externalmania

Looking at that page i notice that lots of them are lists (in fact the
majority). Many of these lists are complete and will not need editing
ever again (for historical things) or very rarely into the future.
Perhaps a lost of these should be semi-locked or is that unwiki?

paz y amor,
-rjs.

--
DO NOT SEND ME WORD ATTACHMENTS - I *WILL* BITE!
<http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html>

Hit me: <http://robin.shannon.id.au> [broken]
Jab me: <robin.shannon at jabber.org.au>
Upgrade to kubuntu linux: <http://releases.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/breezy/>
Faith is under the left nipple. -- Martin Luther