[Foundation-l] Hold on a moment, please.

Chris Jenkinson chris at starglade.org
Fri Mar 31 18:06:40 UTC 2006

David Gerard wrote:
>> This struck me as unnecessarily confrontational.
>
> The stream of abuse from those who consider themselves the guardians
> of Meta strikes me as unnecessarily confrontational, and I'm really
> not happy about it. When one of those is a Foundation board member,
> I'm even less happy about it.

Can you stop breaking the subject lines? I've asked you this many times.
  If your email client doesn't support it, please upgrade to one which
does, such as Thunderbird. It is really inconvenient for the rest of us.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Jenkinson
chris at starglade.org

"Mistrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful."
  -- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra